Thursday, July 21st, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Public employee pensions paid in part by the city of Celina, Mercer County and local schools account for hundreds of thousands of dollars in annual expenditures, according to local officials. "It's a significant amount of money . . .
It's not exactly "Field of Dreams", where the phrase "If you build it, they will come" became a part of the lexicon. But once the FieldTurf infield was placed on what became Montgomery Field in Celina's Eastview Park, the ACME . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Youths ill from high temps
• Judge adds 10 years to murderer's prison term
• Former Ohio Representative Jim Davis dies
• Man keeps insanity pleas
• Bond issue to appear on November ballot
• Wildcats have experience in big-game situations
• Mariners can't slow down Locos
• Dolphins tune up for championships with win over New Bremen