Thursday, July 28th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Celina residents may get another chance to vote on the city's income tax rate. Resident Richard Crider on Wednesday morning delivered an initiative petition to the city auditor's office to get an issue on the November . . .
ST. MARYS - A local optometrist awaiting trial for allegedly raping a woman in 2009 was charged Wednesday with rape and sexual molestation of a child. Douglas Jay Wine, who turns 52 years old today, was arrested Wednesday morni . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Men face theft charges
• NEA criticized at event hosted by Grand Lake Patriots
• Eagle Scout candidate creates nature trail
• Multiple charges land Georgia woman in jail
• New Knoxville business moves to New Bremen
• Minster suffers first loss
• Locos hand Mariners seventh straight defeat