Thursday, January 11th, 2018 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A 54-year-old Dayton man claims he was homeless and became caught up in a ring of people who paid him to take part in a check-forgery scheme using the account of local livestock companies. Timothy E. Frazier was senten . . .
When Al Souder took over the helm of the Fort Recovery boys' basketball program in 1964, his inaugural team finished the campaign without a single victory. Luckily for the Indian faithful, the former coach stuck around a few more . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County OKs 2018 budget
• St. Marys considers levy bid
• Chickasaw village hall may be moved
• New Bremen board elects Suchland as new president
• Indiana man pleads not guilty in chase
• Montezuma council members re-elect Fortman as president
• Suspects appear on drug charges
• School board reorganizes
• Flyers, Tigers set for big MAC battle
• Area girls' hoops stacked with state-ranked teams