Winter Weather Advisory issued January 17 at 9:04PM EST until January 18 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
around an inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start as snow, then
change to a wintry mix of sleet, snow, and freezing rain after
midnight, eventually becoming all rain Saturday morning.
Friday, November 29th, 2019
Photo by Leslie Gartrell/The Daily Standard
A semi veered off U.S. 33 into a field between Lombard and Frysinger roads on Wednesday afternoon as strong winds whipped through the area.