Winter Weather Advisory issued January 17 at 9:04PM EST until January 18 at 10:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
around an inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 9 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Precipitation will start as snow, then
change to a wintry mix of sleet, snow, and freezing rain after
midnight, eventually becoming all rain Saturday morning.
Friday, November 29th, 2019
Photo by Dan Melograna/The Daily Standard
Marion Local's Drew Seitz (28) runs up the field accompanied by teammates Charles Huelsman (14) and Peyton Otte (4) during last Saturday's game against New Bremen at Wapakoneta's Harmon Field.