Thursday, May 28th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - Dianne Voskuhl looks around Room 206 at Minster Elementary School, remembering a succession of second-graders in need of instruction, lap time and animal crackers. After making sure everything is in order, she walks t . . .
Celina resident Diana Harruff says there's not a moment she doesn't worry about the safety of her grandchildren and other neighborhood kids on Echo Street. For 15 years Harruff and her husband, Rick, have lived at 612 Echo St., . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Twisting and turning and blowing
• Local agency gets another stash of fed recovery cash
• Little change in area unemployment
• Panthers one win from state tourney
• Four relays and three individuals advance
• Celina's Hertel qualifies for state meet
• Memorable season for Cardinals in 1991