Friday, September 11th, 2015 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The third and last suspect in a nearly 34-year-old grisly murder case was ordered on Thursday to serve a maximum 25 years in prison. Brian S. Guggenbiller, 52, of Lima - who in 1981 stabbed and cut an elderly St. Ma . . .
ST. MARYS - The evidence from a gruesome and senseless murder of a local farmer was filed away for decades in a room at the police department. Periodically when the budget allowed and officers had time, they would scan through . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teaching the lessons of 9/11
• Fort property owned by Jutte family
• Area law enforcement to flash lights for fallen officers
• Area man gets 60 days jail in pedestrian's death
• Mendon man's condition upgraded following crash
• County health board may drop city's name from title
• Bulldogs roll past Wildkittens
• Cavaliers defeat Wildcats in three sets
• Davenport, Sheppard win features
• Redskins stay unbeaten with win over Panthers