Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Niles Harris found himself among the few surviving members of the U.S. Army 173rd Airborne Brigade on Nov. 8, 1965, in Vietnam. Harris's infantry group was ambushed by 1,200 Vietcong soldiers who had deployed mines . . .
By Colin Foster and Gary R. Rasberry Two days after her high school alma mater captured another state volleyball title, University of Michigan sophomore Paige Jones received an honor of her own. The New Bremen graduate earn . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Snow, icy roads cause crashes
• City to get big discount on brand-new fire truck
• St. Marys dispatchers to get raises under contract
• New Bremen council moves to keep projects on track
• Coldwater council renews contract for fire protection in Butler
• Teenage male reportedly drove car into Grand Lake
• Aggregation available this summer to St. Henry residents