Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - After waiting four months on the United Network for Organ Sharing active liver transplant list, the Mustard family finally received "the call" this weekend: Colten was going to get a new liver. His parents had been pra . . .
MARIA STEIN - Superintendent Mike Pohlman told Marion Local Schools Board of Education members on Monday that groundbreaking for the elementary school classroom addition is tentatively set for March 25. Plans call for adding fo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City hopes to use grant to beef up court security
• St. Marys remembers late council member
• Public should stay vigilant even as virus cases fall
• Coldwater council OKs server purchase
• Celina building levy committee taking shape
• Bremen council extends virus aid for employees
• Second half decline
• Rangers fall to Legacy Christian in overtime