Severe Thunderstorm Warning issued March 28 at 11:14PM EDT until March 29 at 12:00AM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Mercer County in west central Ohio...
* Until midnight EDT.
* At 1114 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located near Portland,
moving northeast at 50 mph.
HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts.
IMPACT...Expect damage to trees and power lines.
* Locations impacted include...
Celina, Coldwater, St. Henry, Fort Recovery, Rockford, Wabash,
Mendon, Chickasaw, Burkettsville, Montezuma, Chattanooga, Tama,
Maria Stein, Neptune and Carthagena.
Wind Advisory issued March 28 at 10:21PM EDT until March 29 at 8:00PM EDT by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 8 PM EDT
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...Portions of East Central and Southeast Indiana and
Central, South Central, Southwest and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 10 AM to 8 PM EDT Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may