Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Cub Scouting is a great way to build a strong father-son relationship, according to St. Henry Cub Scout Den Leader Bob Stammen. "The bottom line is spending time with your child," Stammen said. "It's a wonderful place to build . . .
ST. MARYS - State park officials are looking for open campfires, long-handled tongs and a few good men who don't mind smoke in their face. A first-ever Father's Day camp-out, including an outdoor cooking contest, is planned for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Building to start on power plant
• Unclaimed funds await rightful owners
• Hometown Cable up and running in Coldwater
• MR/DD staff to receive pay increase
• Inskeep did it at the plate and on mound for Wildcats
• Wiss guided Minster to incredible season
• Strong local contingent earns all-state recognition
• Celina rallies from 5-0 deficit
• St. Henry Legion is now 3-0