Friday, July 6th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The entire stretch of Fort Recovery-Minster Road between the village of Fort Recovery and state Route 118 will be widened later this summer. Mercer County Commissioners on Thursday awarded a contract to Sutter Excavation, Celin . . .
ST. HENRY - Coldwater completed a clean sweep of the Mercer County ACME Tournament, beating a determined Fort Recovery squad 7-4 in the championship game at the Wally Post Athletic Complex in St. Henry on Thursday. The Cavalier . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Doctor: Procedure gives whole body benefits
• Council lowers sidewalk installation credit
• County EMA works to protect agriculture
• July is busiest month at city's four parks
• Mariners rally late to down Servants