Thursday, September 4th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina city employees this week began searching for a phantom leak in Bryson Pool that was responsible for the loss of thousands of gallons of water during the summer. City officials discovered the problem earlier this summer a . . .
Local health officials are cracking down on an illegally-operated campground in the unincorporated village of Mercer along state Route 707. In May 2007, the owner of the property, John Belton, was given information on how to de . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• It's time to speak out - Ohio child support system looking for feedback
• Man enters guilty plea to 11th OVI
• Street resurfacing will not be completed in time for Oktoberfest
• St. Marys looking for 10th straight win in Battle of Grand Lake
• First two games help WBL and the MAC
• Impact Game of the Week:
• Grand Lake Football Primer