Saturday, September 6th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - A longtime dream is about to become reality for an area man as he turns his unique metal roofing invention into a $1.9 million manufacturing plant in St. Henry. The company, Blosser Stephens, plans to begin producti . . .
A go-cart and automobile accident on state Route 219 in Macedon at 4 p.m. Friday claimed the life of C. Stormey Banks, 44, of 1291 state Route 219. According to a report from the Mercer County Sheriff's Department, Banks was dr . . .
ST. MARYS - Celina played its best half of football this season in the first half against St. Marys, but it still wasn't enough to keep the Roughriders from winning the 10th straight game in the Battle of Grand Lake. St. Marys . . .
MINSTER - Coming into Friday night's contest, the Minster Wildcats had lost 12 straight games to the Delphos St. John's Blue Jays by an average of over 28 points per game. Though a look at the final statistics shows the Wildca . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Keeping her goal in sight
• Celina man pleads guilty to lesser charge in rape case
• Water intake structure likely
• Coldwater picks up easy win at Versailles
• Marion Local strikes quickly and often
• Ground game leads St. Henry to win
• Rockets hand the Indians their first loss
• Stephenson runs wild for Shawnee
• Celina girls golf win a trimatch at Defiance
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26