Tuesday, April 17th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
SIDNEY - Clearly disoriented but in a remarkably calm voice, Victoria "Vicki" Eilerman tells 911 dispatchers she has been taken from her home, placed in the trunk of a car, raped at the assailant's home and then returned to the t . . .
A never-say-die effort helped the Celina baseball team win its third straight game as the Bulldogs rallied from two runs down in the bottom of the seventh for a 4-3 victory over Coldwater in a matchup of Mercer County squads. C . . .
Some of the county's wheat has been damaged due to late and less than ideal planting conditions last fall, torrential rains in February and freezing weather in recent weeks. Though the problem is not widespread, it likely will . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Officials rehired over objection
• Local priest's death ruled a traffic fatality
• Center for Neurological Development holds annual appreciation dinner
• Council may place expiring tax levies on the November ballot
• Celina council talks about instituting property maintenance ordinance
• Offense paves the way for Coldwater victory
• New Bremen jumps all over Marion Local mistakes
• Celina softball blasts Fort Recovery, 36-0
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4