Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - A contingent of community members opposed to the Common Core Standards - a set of federal educational standards for grades K-12 in language arts and mathematics adopted by most states, including Ohio - addressed t . . .
ST. MARYS - The police officer who shot a drunk and armed St. Marys man last month has been exonerated by a local review board. St. Marys Police Officer Luke Turpin was cleared for firing a single shot that struck suspect Brad . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Murder suspect brought to county hearing
• Past release of lake water hailed
• Some residents want old-style lettering on tower
• Rockford council talks town cleanup
• Celina parents, staff learn more about elementary school realignment
• Fort basketball coach's contract renewed
• Flavors of 1950s return to Fort
• Kahlig heading to powerhouse Wittenberg
• Lakers get one game in before rain