Reversing last week's announcement, the 2013 Governor's Cup Regatta will take to the water as originally planned. Last week organizers of the race canceled it citing a lack of sponsorship money. But donations in the last week totaling $39,000, including $20,000 from the Lake Improvement Association, will allow the hydroplanes to race on Grand Lake the weekend of Aug. 24-25.
Winter Weather Advisory issued January 25 at 12:38PM EST until January 26 at 1:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 AM EST
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of less than an inch, and ice accumulations of up to a tenth
of an inch.
* WHERE...Mercer, Auglaize, Shelby, Hardin and Logan Counties.
* WHEN...From 1 PM this afternoon to 1 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute and may linger for
the Tuesday morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Wintry precipitation will continue through
early tonight, with lingering slick spots possible for the
Tuesday morning commute.