The Grand Parade at Celina's Lake Festival marched through town Saturday evening. This time-lapse video condenses the hour long procession into two minutes.
Winter Weather Advisory issued January 25 at 2:52PM EST until January 26 at 6:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation continuing. Ice accumulations of up
to one tenth of an inch with a quarter inch or less of snow and
* WHERE...Portions of Central and West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...Until 6 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Mixed precipitation will develop across the
entire area. This will change to freezing rain. As temperatures
slowly warm overnight, this will change to rain.