Winter Weather Advisory issued November 30 at 4:07AM EST until December 01 at 7:00AM EST by NWS Wilmington (details ...)
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS
MORNING TO 7 AM EST TUESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches
with locally higher amounts.
* WHERE...Portions of West Central Ohio.
* WHEN...From 7 AM Monday to 7 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening and morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Rain will mix with then change to snow this
morning. Snow accumulations today will be mainly confined to
grassy and elevated surfaces as pavement and air temperatures
will start out above freezing. As temperatures drop below
freezing, slick spots will develop on untreated surfaces.